- All IT infrastructure in the campus is provided and powered through centralized UPS and
- All members on the intranet have access to Internet 24 hours a day, through 3 mbps Leased Line. The Internet bandwidth is being enhanced every year.
- The Computer Center has over 60 Core 2 Duo PCs in LAN, Printers, Scanners, DVD burners, Digital Cameras etc.
- In addition to the wired network, the entire campus has a parallel wireless network. You will be able to access the entire networked resources from virtually anywhere in the campus.
- A Hardware Firewall to protect the entire network.
- Institute has Software License Agreement with Microsoft Corporation under Microsoft Campus Agreement thus all computer labs are equipped with original Microsoft Softwares Viz. Windows XP Professional,Windows Vista,Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007,Microsoft Office 2010 , Windows Server 2003,2008 etc.